Strangers, I have never played a game of Would You Rather. It strikes me as the kind of thing that people play at parties and I have been to a total of one party in my entire life. So, I figure, this book tag is my chance to finally experience what everyone else has already experienced. Anyway, here are the questions:
- Rather read only series or stand-alone books?
A series. I love series. Duologies, trilogies, friggin’ twelve book sagas— I’m all over it.
- Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Female. Do you know how many girl characters I’ve fallen in love with? The answer is all of them.
- Rather shop only at a book store or online?
Book store. I buy more books online because it’s more convenient, but I prefer to actually go to a bookstore. I love the atmosphere, the smell, the feeling of home. Please, take me to any and all bookstores. I don’t care if we don’t buy anything. Let’s just hang out there.
- Rather all books become movies or TV shows?
TV shows… but ones that stay true to the books. So basically, I don’t want them on the CW or Freeform. A TV show allows more time for development and can include more details from the books. Give me well-written, well-acted TV shows of all my favorite books (except The Infernal Devices— leave that one alone).
- Rather read five pages per day or five books per week?
Five books per week. If only I had the time.
- Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Author. That’s been my lifelong dream. You all know this.
- Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
Read a new book every six months… however, there’s no rule that I can’t still read old things in between. Read that wording; there’s a loophole.
- Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Own a book store. We’ve already talked about how I feel about bookstores.
- Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favorite genre. My favorite genre is fantasy and my favorite authors write fantasy so… this way I win.
- Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical books. I’m no longer anti-eBook, but I will always prefer a real book in my hands.
Do you agree with my answers or would you make different choices? Let me know in the comments!